Congratulations! You’ve just finished launching your first Shopify eCommerce website!
It is now time to achieve the exceptional growth you had hoped for before launching it. Yes, your next goal is to take the website to the next level and make it perfect for your users and your business. What else do you require at this point? That is a simple question you may ask yourself.
Now that your website has been successfully launched, I’ve added a few more items to the list. The list includes some of the best apps to help you grow your website and take it to the next level. So, let us begin with a brief overview of Shopify Apps.
When you have a Shopify store, you will require some additional apps to enhance the features and functionalities. It will ensure that your Shopify store receives additional functionalities that meet your needs and provide you with a competitive advantage. Shopify has its own app store, but users are free to integrate third-party apps. You can use third-party libraries or apps as well as download apps from the Shopify store.
These Apps can be both free and paid. You must download the app based on your requirements. These apps are appropriate for both merchants and designers or if you hire Shopify developers, they will know how to handle it.
Shopify App Bridge
Apart from assisting users in controlling the Shopify UI elements, it can also assist you with a variety of other tasks such as;
- Design page top bar
- Customized page title, breadcrumbs, and buttons
- Loading indicator
- Pickers of resources to assist merchants with product, variant, and collection selection
Polaris is a design app that assists merchants in creating an appealing website. Essentially, it is a set of comprehensive guidelines and principles that assist designers in creating outstanding Shopify apps. You get a set of building blocks that you can use to create a personalized app that meets the needs of the merchants. It’s also worth noting that there’s no learning curve.
The Polaris Design System holds the following things;
- Guidelines for developing Shopify admin apps
- Content guidelines to enhance the user experience
- Design principles and resources for color, typography, and illustration
Patterns that aid in the layout of the page.
Slate is a command-line tool that allows developers to design and build high-quality Shopify themes. Simultaneously, the tool has been designed to keep up with the workflow, including accelerating the development, testing, and deployment processes.
Top features of Slate;
- Webpack is used for dependency management.
- Environment that is simple and easy to deploy
- Babel now supports ES6+.
- Maintain vigilance and deploy
- Development asset server on a local network
- Local SaaS aggregation
- The slate.config.js Starter Theme allows for simple configuration.
Accessibility assistant simplifies and improves the browsing experience for people with mobility problems. The accessibility assistant tool makes intelligent changes to items on your website that we consider as potentially despotic or that can prohibit keyboard-only navigation.
- Gigantic Text
- Starring Links
- Additional Contrast
- Keyword Navigation
Here are the top benefits you get;
- Ease of access for Aged
- Ease of access for the Blind
- Ease of access for visually impaired
- Ease of access for motility impaired
- Ease of access for Contingent Disabilities
Integrate AMP with Shopify Analytics, and you will see an increase in sales as well as the benefits of search engines, which are given to amped pages in mobile search results.
Here are the top benefits you get;
- Reach out to a larger audience
- Get more mobile traffic and a higher conversion rate.
- The AMP homepage
- Page-speed is phenomenal.
- The buy now button
- Menu link customization
- Optimization of mobile page speed.
Wishlist Plus is the perfect wish list tool since it allows users to save their favourite brands and return to where they left off before.
Benefits of Wishlist Plus
- Assist consumers in bookmarking their favourite brands.
- Assist them in picking up where they left off previously.
- Increases the transfer ratio from 20 to 30%.
- The per-purchase spending percentage rises by 30 to 50%.
- Wishlist Plus Advantages
- Simple personalization
- Integration that is seamless
- Shoppers do not need to create an account.
Smile.io is close to Referral Candy in that it assists you in encouraging new customers to improve their interaction with the website. It provides the basic methods, which are as follows:
- Loyalty points program
- VIP program for referrals
A smile gives you a complete rewards approach that is versatile, sleek, and simple to manage. Simply incorporating it now would result in additional benefits.
Shopify apps and tools are all designed to help you make your website more unique and user-friendly. However, not all of the tools and apps listed here will be appropriate for a single website. The apps and tools you use will be determined by the type of website and business you run. Choose the tools wisely, and if necessary, seek expert advice from Shiv Technolabs, a leading Shopify App Development Company in Australia, to reap the benefits of these apps for the improvement of your website.